1. I want to submit my paper to International Journal of Applied Science and Technology (IJAST), does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: The journal publishes research papers in the fields of science and technology such as Astronomy and astrophysics, Chemistry, Earth and atmospheric sciences, Physics, Biology in general, Agriculture, Biophysics and biochemistry, Botany, Environmental Science, Forestry, Genetics, Horticulture, Husbandry, Neuroscience, Zoology, Computer science, Engineering, Robotics and Automation, Materials science, Mathematics, Mechanics, Statistics, Health Care & Public Health, Nutrition and Food Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and so on.
2. Is IJAST an indexed journal?
Answer: Yes, IJAST is an indexed journal. It is indexed with and included in Ulrich’s, EBSCO, DOAJ, Gale and IndexCopernicus International. Moreover the journal is under the indexing process with ISI, ERIC, Scopus and JournalSeek.
3. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, IJAST is a refereed journal. It follows double blind review process.
4. Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: Yes, IJAST is published both in print and online versions. Author (s) will get a print copy with free of charge.
5. Is IJAST an open-access journal? What are the benefits of publishing in an open access journal?
Answer: Yes, IJAST is an open-access journal. It is included in DOAJ (Visit www.doaj.org ). The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the contents of an open-access journal. It ensures the readers of a paper world-wide.
6. What type of paper does IJAST publish?
Answer: IJAST publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
7. Does IJAST publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in science and technology will occasionally be published.
8. Who is the publisher of IJAST?
Answer: IJAST is run by Center for Promoting Ideas (CPI), USA.
9. I want to submit my paper to IJAST, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
10. Does IJAST have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, IJAST has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
11. Is there any page limit of the paper?
Answer: There is no word/page limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 25 pages (double space, 12 fonts).
12. How much time does IJAST take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum two weeks.
13. Does IJAST require any publication fee?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 160 USD as article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is not applicable. The payment method will be notified by the editor after the acceptance of the paper. Author(s) will be entitled to one copy of the printed journal with free of charge i.e. one printed copy is provided against one article disregarding the number of the authors .Authors can also get additional copies of the printed journal by paying 30 USD for each additional copy.
14. What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 25% –35%.
15. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
16. My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee?
Answer: Contact with the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
17. I want to know about the copyright policy of IJAST.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in IJHSS are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
18. I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of IJAST. How can I give the order?
Answer: Please e-mail your subscription order to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
19. I want to join the review team of IJAST. How can I become an honorable reviewer of IJAST?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, fill up the prescribed application form (http://www.ijastnet.com/component/content/article/12-recruitment-of-reviewers.html) and send it to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
20. What is the frequency of publication of IJAST?
Answer: IJAST is bi-monthly journal. It publishes six issues per year.
21. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after the confirmation of receiving the publication fee from the author(s). It takes maximum 24 hours.